Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LAURA..."




I had my 29th birthday on Feb. 26th and boy, was it great! I woke up at 6:50 a.m to Steven, Cole, and Aidan walking into Steven's and my room w/ a cake (lit w/ 29 candles) and a bunch of 29 balloons, singing "Happy Birthday". Let me just say that 29 balloons is a lot of balloons. When they were done singing, I blew out my candles (all of them), and opened my card. Both Colton and Aidan had separately drawn pictures of our family inside and written their names (it was darling), and Steven had enclosed a gift certificate for a full day at the spa!! Hot stone facial, hot stone massage, manicure, pedicure, lunch.....AHHHHHHH.....relaxation, here I come. :o) I did have to work that day, but Rita brought me flowers and work gave me a gift certificate to go shopping....life is good. I have always welcomed my birthday, I love it, and each year it seems I have more and more to be thankful for.

No comments: