Monday, June 4, 2012

Just a Quick Hello...


Dear Brynna,

Hi, Baby Girl.  I miss you.  We all do.  Your Daddy, your brothers, and me.  We miss you so very, very much.

I thought about you a lot today.  Well, I think about you a lot every day, but for some reason, I couldn’t get you out of my head today.  You were with me in all I did.

A couple times, I thought I was going to break down and cry I was missing you so much, but somehow I got through it.  Today seemed a little lighter.  I don’t know exactly why or what it means, but it didn’t hurt as much to love you today.  It felt good.

We went to Cole’s baseball game tonight.  He had a couple really good hits and made it on base.  He seemed to be having a good time and it was really fun to watch him.  Of course, we were all getting wet because although it is now early June, we are still experiencing more than our fair share of rain here in the rainy state of Washington.

Before the game, Daddy and the boys and I went to look at a house that was on some property out between Orting and Buckley.  It was nice to get out into the country a bit, and although that particular house wouldn’t work for us, it sure did confirm for your Daddy and I that we would really love to get into a place on some land.  It would give us all room to stretch out and explore and take in the fresh air.  It would be lovely.  Someday…

Anyway, I just wanted to write you quickly tonight and tell you how much I love you.  More than you’ll ever know, and so much more than words could ever say.

I miss you Baby Girl.  We all do.

Love,
Momma

No comments: