Monday, March 26, 2012

5 Months Old


3/26/2012      10:19 p.m

Dear Brynna,

Today you turned 5 months old.  It seems like a lifetime that we have been feeling the pain of missing you, but to imagine you here with us already 5 months old, seems like a blink of our eyes.  You would be working on sitting up.  You would be starting baby foods, and, if you are anything like your brothers, you would be smiling up a storm!

Tonight, Aidan had baseball practice so I brought Jack and Colton along with me and we joined Daddy and Aidan at the baseball field.  It was a little scary going there because I knew I would be seeing people who hadn’t seen me since last spring when you were still in my belly.

It was hard, and I did have to fight back tears a few times, but we got through it and it was really nice to have been out in the fresh air watching your brothers having such a good time.

After practice, we went to Red Robin for dinner, and we toasted you with glasses of water and chocolate milkshakes.  We talked about how if you were there with us, you’d be sitting in a high chair at the end of the table and probably gumming a French fry or two. 

Your brothers and Daddy and I miss you so very much, baby girl.  We love you and think about you every day. 


I hope you are having fun in heaven doing all the things that angel babies do when they turn 5 months old.

I love you more than words can say.  Happy birthday, sweet girl.

Love,
Momma  

No comments: