Sunday, April 15, 2012

Grandpa Dennis Turns 60!!

There is a man in my life that I look up to more than any other.  He has been there for me through everything.  He raised me to be the woman I am today.  He is loving, tender, funny, intelligent, courageous, and dedicated.

He is my father.

My dad, Dennis, turned 60 this year.  He didn't want any big thing made out of his day so there was no grand party or big trip.

We did, however, drive down to my parent's house for the weekend, to show him just how much we love and appreciate the fact that he is here to celebrate another year of life.

The past nearly 6 months have been the hardest I have ever known, but with the support of my dad and my mom, Steven and I are making it through.  Happy Birthday, Dad!!  And thank you for everything.




No comments: